Filmed in Krakow, Poland
Copyright Mark Wolters 2017
1. Be aware of your voice. Talking loudly draws unwanted attention to you and it is rude to the people around you.
2. Be aware of your surroundings. When tourists report getting robbed or pickpocketed a lot of times it comes down to them not realizing that they were in a bad situation or in a place they should not have been or they should have been paying attention more.
3. Be aware of where your passport and wallet are at all times. Many tourists leave out their valuable at hotels or leave them in the outside pockets of their backpacks. These are easy spots for thieves to get. So keep valuables in the right spot.
4. Be aware of the locals. The locals can help you know what to wear, where to go and what to eat. But you need to pay attention to them and they can share helpful information without even talking to you.
5. Be aware of the news. Whether it is the weather or news it is important to stay aware of what is going on it can be a very good way to avoid any problems.
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Sony Alpha a6000 Digital Camera. Great for Capturing Amazing Photos and HD Video. http://amzn.to/2bBMnWg
GoPro Hero4: Digital Camera for On The Go Fun in 4K http://amzn.to/2cbYkz4
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64 GB – SD Disk: For Saving All The Video Footage Without Having to Switch Chips http://amzn.to/2bSjCE3
Video Editing Software: Sony Movie Studio 13 – Fast, Easy & Affordable to Make Great Videos at a Great Price http://amzn.to/2bBjhrF
Tripod – Manfrotto Compact Travel Tripod – The Size to Travel, but the Sturdiness of a Professional Tripod http://amzn.to/2bRSVAV
For More Travel Gear & Accessories Visit Our Amazon Travel Gear Shop
Find More Videos At:
Subscribe to Wolters World on YouTube!
Follow Us At
Tweets by woltersworld